1) Use of this website is on condition you agree to these terms and conditions which from time to time are subject to change and that any future use of the site will renew such an agreement.
2) We are a UK based organisation and any subsequent disputes or claims arising from the use of this site must be made and settled under UK law.
3) West End on the Thames is a trademarked service and a subsidary of Alterniq Events Ltd.
1) All website design, brand, features, logos, content pages, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement, all software compilations, underlying source code & software (including applets) are the intellectual property of Alterniq Events Ltd.
2) Unless we state otherwise, you may view, download and print content on our site for domestic and personal purposes to place a request or to use this site as a resource. Any other use of the materials on this site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Alterniq Events Ltd is strictly prohibited. Indemnification
You agree to indemnify Alterniq Events Ltd and its related companies, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all damages, losses, taxes, duties, fees, expenses, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) (“Claims”) that may arise from the use of the West End on the Thames website.
By using this site you accept that it is at your own risk. Alterniq Events Ltd accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical errors) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. Nov 2010.