New Year's Eve Boat Parties
For a truly spectacular new year's celebration, join West End on The Thames, New Year's 'Big Bang Boat Party 2016' for front row seats to the fireworks display, and a night you will never forget.
New Year’s Eve on the Thames is one of the most explosive nights of the year, and there is nowhere better to enjoy the spectacle than travelling in style on a West End on the Thames vessel. Luxuriously furnished and expertly managed, our vessels are the perfect setting for a New Year’s Eve party; guests can make a smooth transition from enjoying a classy party below decks to observing London’s famous and astonishing fireworks from the comfort of the outdoor deck.
Guests will be treated to award-winning customer service, along with unlimited drinks, substantial buffet, a professional photographer, and a live DJ; all the ingredients needed for a truly memorable party. Dancing away the night on the Thames is a unique experience which our guests are continually astounded by.
Our New Year’s Eve parties count among the most successful events of the year on the Thames, with tickets guaranteed to sell out. The opportunity to witness an incredible display of fireworks illuminate London’s historic landmarks with front row seats – whilst also enjoying an unforgettable evening onboard – is not one to be missed.
Click here to view a selection of images from past events, including some pictures of the firework display. Alternatively, you can see the stunning view from the boats by visiting this page.
- 5 hour cruise on the Thames - including an unrivalled 360° view of London's firework display from the outdoor deck!
- Event staff/hosts on board to ensure a successful night - we're a 5 star recommended service!
- Live DJ - playing a mixture of commercial hits and club classics
- Professional photographer to capture all the memorable moments - pictures will be uploaded post event on to our Facebook fan page
- Substantial buffet (including vegetarian options)
- Unlimited drinks for the entire night - beer, wine and soft drinks!
Event Start & Finish Time:
- Embark at 20:15hrs
- Depart at 20:30hrs
- Return back for 01:15hrs
- Disembark completes at 01:30hrs
Embark & Disembark Location:
Please Note - Important
- No sports wear, trainers or hoodies. Please stick to a smart/trendy dress code to fit the 'classy' evening theme
- Strictly over 21s only - I.D. will be required at the door
- Tickets are non refundable
- As this is a buffet and party cruise seating is not reserved/or guaranteed. We therefore cannot guarantee a seat, but there are lots available.
- You'll receive an email with your e-ticket after purchase and closer to the event you'll receive another email containing a pier entry pass. Please ensure that you print both the e-ticket and pier pass for every guest and bring them along with you to the event as both will be required to move through various access and check points on/or near the pier. This email will also contain a breakdown of all the important information required for the evening, including directions.
To buy tickets:
- Please use the ticket purchase system below