Birthday Boat Party - 10 Steps to Organise the Perfect Celebration
If you are searching for a brilliant birthday party venue in London; you can celebrate this year's by sailing down the Thames in a luxury private river boat with all your friends on board. If you enjoy smartly decorated venues and want something out of the ordinary, then a river boat party is the exact unique event you need to embark on a special celebration.
Here are 10 steps to the perfect celebration:
- As your birthday only falls once a year, having to celebrate it two weeks early or late because you didn't get organised is the last thing you want to happen. Boat parties are very popular and dates are booked up in advanced, so plan early. Once you have a date in mind, book it as soon as you can to make sure you are partying on the date you want.
- Once you have organised your dates, friends and what you want at your event, that's the hard bit over! All you need to do is submit your event requests and requirements to the boat provider. Let them know what you need and they will then get back to you with what they can offer to match up to your requirements.
- After you have received the boat provider's proposal, make sure to check over the list to see if there is anything you want to change and send your feedback to let them know what you would like to be changed.
- Now it starts getting exciting; the next step is to go and view the boat and have a meeting with the company you are hiring the boat from. This is a good chance to drop any hints about what you'd like to see at your event, as well as thinking about customising the boat. The boats are pretty impressive in themselves but there is loads of space to make that boat look like your own!
- Once everything is ship shape... you can start looking forward to your birthday boat party by confirming your date with your deposit and submitting a booking form. Pretty straight forward to secure a memorable birthday eh?
- So, now you have booked and confirmed your date and approved of the boat and the company's proposal, it is time to send out your invites for the party. Get emailing, texting and making your Facebook event, getting in touch will all your friends and family is probably the only hard work you'll have to do! It's plain sailing from here. (Alright, that's the last boat pun.)
- Now everyone is invited, you can sit back and watch your event develop. The boat company will take charge of the entire function for you, so you don't have to deal with any of the stress or pressure of planning an event on your own. Plus, you will also be given regular feedback and progress updates so that you always are in the loop with the latest developments. This a great chance to ask any questions about things you are unsure of.
- Party time. Turn up to your event and enjoy it without having to fret about when things are happening or when you need to get the food out. Just enjoy your event and have fun. That's what you're meant to do right?
- After you have had your boat party, make sure to let the boat provider know how much you enjoyed your event and feedback on your experience.
- Last but not least, recommend the service to your friends and claim trendsetter status as everyone around you starts celebrating their birthday's with boat parties on the Thames.
If you found those steps easy to follow and think you would benefit from a unique and exciting birthday party, then book your next birthday event with West End on the Thames. The fleet of luxury vessels are furnished to a high level, with decoration that will match up to any party's needs.
Whether you need an intimate celebration or a huge blow-out party, we can provide you with a matching boat. Each event can be customised to your requirements to really give it a personal feel. If you need help with any planning along the way, then one of our events experts will be on hand to guide you through each stage and help you get whatever you need. Our service is designed to take away your stress by planning your event for you, so that you actually get to relax and enjoy it.
It's so simple to get started, head over to our birthday parties page below to start building your event;
- Click here to start building your event
Written by Thomas Hitch, West End on the Thames online content writer.