A Wedding Reception Venue That Moves
A wedding day is a sure-fire way to move your mums, dads, aunts, uncles, nans, granddads, friends, dogs, cats, and even the vicar. It’s the biggest day of your life so why shouldn’t the whole room have a little cry? Why shouldn’t it be a day that everyone attending will remember forever? And most importantly, we all want our wedding get one over on the Jones’ don’t we!?
So now we’re all in agreement on that, what boxes need to be ticked to give us the special day we’ve all dreamt of? Here are a few;
- Guests – family, friends, loved ones, neighbours you want to make jealous
- Outfits – Bright white frock or a traditional kilt, you need to be looking sharp
- Catering – your taste buds must be respected
- Entertainment – DJ? Live band? Magician? Karaoke? Acrobats?
- Décor – plush table linen? Blown up images of your lovely faces? Message board?
- Images – a photo or video can speak a thousand words and live forever
- Venue – can you wow your guests and leave them with a lasting impression?
Ever considered a venue that moves? A private cruise along the Thames, with the grannys chin-wagging on one floor, the youngsters dancing on another and the rest checking out the amazing views that the capital has to offer. More and more people are trying it every year, and trust us, it’s guaranteed to get the edge on the Jones’.